School Uniform

Please click here for the Clothes' Lists.
 

The school uniform is obtainable directly from Aitken & Niven.
The Shop opening times are:  9.00 am - 5.30 pm : (Mon - Sat).

 

Uniform Information for 2016/17


New Uniform

We would be grateful if parents would adhere closely to the school uniform lists which can be easily downloaded. In addition Aitken & Niven, the school’s outfitters, and the school office hold a supply of lists if you should ever need one.
 
Please note that the Form 4, 5 and 6 boys wear shorts and long socks (although they may wear a pair of regulation trousers when the weather is cold) and all the Form 5 and 6 pupils require a pair of navy waterproof trousers for their outdoor education.
 
In addition you will need to order two sizes of name tapes as follows:
 
Cash’s Name tapes are recommended

  1. Large ID 25mm tapes in BLUE lettering please
  2. Woven 8mm size - ANY COLOURING lettering/font
  3. Shoe labels recommended for footwear

 

Second Hand Uniform

We have a second hand uniform shop which is run by Susannah Knight and which is situated on the first floor in the Boy’s Boarding House. We are delighted to receive, at any time, any items of uniform that are current, clean and in good condition; any items which are not suitable will be donated to charity.

Please leave name tapes on and once an item has been sold you will receive 75% of the selling price. The remaining 25% will be used by school to buy additional sets of team kit.
 
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Susannah Knight at school on either +44 (0)1368 862785 or by email to: susannahknight@belhavenhill.com

 
Stock is available from Aitken & Niven via their website at www.aitken-niven.co.uk and their shop:
 
Aitken & Niven
6 Falcon Road West
Morningside
Edinburgh EH10 4AQ

Tel: +44 (0)131 477 3922
Fax: +44 (0)131 478 8001