Autumn Term 2019
Anyone who would like to reserve places on the Weekend Buses or the Haddington Bus please complete the relevant form that is available to download using the links below and return it to us at the start of term. Please take account of events at the start of Weekend Outs and ensure that any amendments are communicated to Alex Farquhar email@example.com by the MONDAY before the Weekend Out.
- To download the Weekend Bus Timetable and booking form in Word document format click here.
- To download the Weekend Bus Timetable and booking form in pdf format click here.
- To download the Haddington Bus booking form in Word format click here.
- To download the Haddington Bus Timetable and booking form in pdf format click here.
Minibuses will run to Stonehaven, Perth Station and Thornhill (Dumfries), stopping at suitable points along the way, on the Fridays and Sundays of Weekends Out and Half Term.
The approximate timings are as follows:
|To PERTH||Friday||Sunday||From PERTH|
|Belhaven Hill||1245||1845||Perth station|
|Perth station - train to Inverness||1445||2015||Belhaven Hill|
|To STONEHAVEN||Friday||Sunday||From STONEHAVEN|
|Belhaven Hill||1310||1700||Stonehaven, Outdoor Pool|
|Forfar, KFC||1500||1745||Forfar, KFC|
|Stonehaven, Outdoor Pool||1600||1930||Belhaven Hill|
|To DUMFRIES||Friday||Sunday||From DUMFRIES|
|Hillend, Edinburgh||1410||1900||Hillend, Edinburgh|
You will be sent an email confirmation a few days before each journey with a name and contact number of the driver.
Any changes you wish to make MUST be made by the Tuesday before the journey date.
Lyntoun Taxis run a daily bus service to and from Haddington and Belhaven Hill, Monday to Friday during term time with the exceptions of the first and last mornings of term, and the last evening of term
Pick up at Haddington, Aldi car park at 7.50 am
Drop off at Haddington, Aldi car park at 6.20 pm
- If, for whatever reason, your child cannot make the bus, can you please inform the driver, so that the bus is not held up and timings can be kept to so as not to inconvenience other parents.
- The cost will be shared out per day and will be dependent on the numbers using the bus service. This will be added to your end of term bill.