Why Belhaven Pre-Prep?
Preparing children for a lifetime of adventure!
Here are some more reasons you might like to choose a Belhaven Pre-Prep Education for your child.
Preparation for a life of adventure
- Investing in the children’s all-important foundation years, from the start of their time at school at 5 to preparing them to enter the Prep School at 7
- Fostering enjoyment in reading, writing and numbers
- An inspiring setting comprising a safe parkland, walled garden, woodland and beaches where pupils can run, play and be children
- Small class sizes and outstanding Support for Learning, ensuring real individual attention & academic results that exceed expectations
- Opportunities to play sport and practise art, music and drama from the start of their time at school, supported by specialist teachers
- A play-based Outdoor Education programme that builds resilience & supports mental wellbeing
- Building important foundations in computers, computational thinking & problem solving while having fun
- Diverse and exciting additional activities, offering the chance to ‘have a go’ without fear of failure
- Optional wrap-around care to suit individual families' busy lives, from 7.45am to 6pm
A Belhaven Ethos
- Courage: Blending traditional and modern education, indoors and outdoors, natural & digital – a unique place for children to be courageous in their learning and enjoy a real childhood whilst preparing for the future.
- Creativity: Building on the success of a century of offering a creative, all-round education, sending children to the UK’s best senior schools
- Courtesy: Extending our friendly, family ambience which develops happy, confident children, who contribute to the world around them.